§2) Account Usage
An account can be gifted to another person only with the written consent of the team that can deny this change. Once this is accepted it is no longer possible to revert. It is forbidden to use an account for financial gain.
As the game is localized in several versions, players shall always use the language English in this version, this applies, but is not limited to messages, player profiles and such.
Advertising of any kind is not allowed, this includes using any means to mass deliver messages.
- it is allowed for two players to use the same means of connection, provided each player only controls the actions of his/her assigned account.
- every player sharing a means of connection must abide by rule §3.
- it is forbidden to play for another player, even if he/she is temporarily gone.
- it is forbidden to log into the accounts of other players.
§3) Sharing Means of Connection
It is not permitted for players sharing a means of connection to interact with each other within the game (be it, but not limited to attacking, supporting, spell casting, trading).
Players sharing a means of connection cannot interact with the same third party (be it, but not limited to attacking, supporting, spell casting, trading) after at least 48 hours has passed between the actions.
- trading via market offers.
- sending resources to world wonders.
§4) Code of Conduct
The game is intended for all people above 12 years old, hence all type of behavior and/or content such as, but not limited to profanity, pornography, extreme politics, xenophobia, unlawful behavior and substances are prohibited.
It is allowed:
- to call a player a noob (novice) and similar respectful taunts.
- to blackmail another player for resources, but not for gold or other premium items.
- to violate or harm other players physically or mentally.
- to name your alliance with offensive or inappropriate terms.
- to glorify terrorist acts or persons.
- to insult players via the in-game communication system.
- to post chain letters or spam mail.
- to post advertisement links and referrer-links.
- to discriminate against players based on, but not limited to their origins, race, religion, creed, sex, disability, age or any relevant category.
§5) Buying and Trades
It is allowed:
- to trade resources for gold via the in-game market.
- to trade resources for resources via the in-game market.
- to negotiate with other players parts of the account for gold or resources such as, but not limited to troops, cities and others.
- to offer or acquire services (protection, attacks, and such) or benefits from other players in exchange for gold.
§7) Bots, Scripts, Macros and Proxies
The use of proxies and other ways of concealing the connection between player and servers is forbidden, nevertheless players in special cases may apply for an exemption.
§8) Account Deletion
- 30 days of inactivity (being on vacation mode is not considered as inactivity).
- permanently banned accounts.
© (Copyright) InnoGames GmbH 2015. All rights reserved.